Refractory Fiber Products The Quality Control
Refractory fiber products can also be called ceramic fiber, it is a fibrous insulation fire resistant and corrosion-resistant material. Developed in 1941, it can be used for paper, wire, rope, belt and other articles.
The main purpose
1. Furnace door seal of various heat-insulated industrial furnaces, curtain of hearth curtain.
2. High temperature flue, bushing and expansion joints of duct.
3. High temperature insulation and heat preservation of petrochemical equipment, containers and pipes.
4. Protective clothing, gloves, hoods, helmets, boots, etc.
5. Heat shield of automobile engine, heavy oil engine exhaust pipe package, high speed racing composite brake friction pad.
6. The sealing packing and gasket for the pump, compressor and valve of high temperature liquid and gas.
7. Insulation of high temperature appliances.
8. Fire door, fire curtain, fire blanket, spark mat and heat insulation cover, etc.
9. Aerospace, aviation industry use heat insulation, heat preservation material, brake friction gasket.
10. Insulation and package of cryogenic equipment, containers and pipes.
11, the archives of high-grade office building, vault, safe and other important place such as adiabatic, fireproof insulation layer, fire protection automatic fire curtain.
1. Application range
Fire resistant fiber products have many advantages, but its strength and compared, high strength castable refractory brick, there are still large gaps, so the refractory fiber products are suitable for direct contact with the furnace lining, no particle air flush and gas velocity of 20 m/s or less (if coating surface coating can enhance air flushing resistance) of the refractory lining of various industrial furnaces and the thermal insulation layer of composite lining. China asset management network. In addition, through the selection of fiber raw materials, tower, tank, container and other insulation can also be used fiber products. Spraying technology is the improvement and progress of refractory fiber construction technology. The construction speed is fast and the quality is better. The structure suitable for use of refractory fiber products is also suitable for spraying technology.
2. Features and advantages
At present, the furnace wall of most furnaces in China still adopts brick layer structure, its disadvantage is that when the ignition heats up, the heat storage is large, the heating rate is slow and the heat consumption increases. Poor insulation effect, large heat loss and poor working environment; Thermal inertia large, not suitable for automatic control combustion.
For composite lining structure, lining material from refractory to castable to light fibre blanket, blanket, block, etc., are improved to some extent furnaces technical performance indicators, but construction technology and backwardness of fibre products, hard to ensure the construction quality, the service life of lining is large. The main disadvantage is that the construction speed is slow and the construction quality is difficult to control. The fiber products have a penetrating straight seam, poor sealing, easy to fire; Spherical and heterotype structures are difficult to construct, repair and repair.
For industries such as heating furnace lining, fiber coating materials is made of high quality raw cotton fiber, high performance fiber series binder as raw materials, in the process of one-time whole spray formed network structure, compared with other construction methods, has the following advantages:
(1) one-time spraying lining for jointless, effectively avoid the of the orientation shrink of the fibre products under high temperature and to eliminate the gas channeling, dew point corrosion, etc. The harm of furnace shell, anchor nails, strengthens the sealing, thermal insulation suitable refractory performance, improved thermal efficiency of industrial furnaces.
(2) fiber spraying technology can reduce the complex shape surface, such as spherical, corner, furnace door and smoke pipe joint, etc., the construction difficulty of the whole anchorage is improved, and the sealing performance of the alien junction is improved. The lining is strong, uniform and smooth, with strong corrosion resistance. The spraying construction is convenient and flexible, and the amount of the anchorage nail is low, and it is buried in the fiber lining, so as to prevent the nail head from burning, and avoid the thermal short circuit.
(3) the sprayed fiber lining has a lower thermal conductivity than the flat felt and the blanket, which has a better thermal strength than the folding block of the vertical display, and the anchor is buried in the spray layer and not directly transfer the heat, and the energy efficiency reaches 15%~ 30%.
(4) the spraying layer of economic justice, can according to the working condition of industrial furnace, use a variety of fiber layer composite coating, advantageous to realize the temperature gradient distribution of heat transfer mechanism of composite materials, reduce the comprehensive cost of lining materials.
(5) the spraying speed of refractory fiber is 4.5 times faster than that of conventional construction methods, especially for repair works. The coating structure belongs to the flexible material, which can be put into use after the construction is completed, which reduces the time of oven drying by nearly four-fifths.
The quality control
1. Lining construction period until the temperature when oven shall be not less than 5 ℃, the rainy season construction should be waterproof measures, with a cork or kraft paper will take over all heating furnace inner hole and burner hole plugging all closely.
2. Steel structure derusting standard should reach St3 level. The welding root of the anchorage nail shall be full of welding and no bite, the vertical deviation is not equal to 5mm, the height error is plus or minus 2mm, and the spacing error is plus or minus 5mm.
3. According to the thickness of layered coating spraying lining refractory fiber, hang stainless steel net, between each layer of lining anchor nail should be completely covered, and the inner surface with anchoring nails should be at the top (25 ~ 30) mm intervals, springback is strictly prohibited in the process of spraying materials.