Insulation Materials Thermosetting Plastics
Cross-linPE (XLPE) is the role of high-energy radiation or crosslinking agent, under certain conditions from the linear molecular structure into a three-dimensional structure. Insulation Materials At the same time from thermoplastics into insoluble thermosetting plastics. At present in the use of wire and cable insulation, there are three main cross-linking methods:
1 peroxide cross-linking. Is the first use of polyethylene resin with the appropriate cross-linking agent and antioxidant, according to the need to add other ingredients,Insulation Materials made of cross-linked polyethylene mixture particles. During the extrusion process, cross-linking occurs through the hot steam cross-linked pipe.
2 silane cross-linking (warm water cross-linking). Insulation Materials But also a chemical cross-linking method, the main mechanism is the organosiloxane and polyethylene in a specific conditions to produce cross-linking, cross-linking degree can generally reach about 60%.
3 radiation crosslinking is the use of high-energy radiation such as r-ray, α-ray, Insulation Materials electron beam and other energy, so that the polyethylene molecules in the carbon atoms excited to live together, wire and cable commonly used high-energy radiation for the electron accelerator generated electron beam The cross-linking is based on physical energy, it is a physical cross-linking.
The cross-linking process is suitable for the production of high-power, large-length, peroxide cross-linking temperature, cross-linking large cross-section cable through hot steam, Insulation Materials production of small-scale wave pipeline, resulting in cross-linking. Can be used for a wide range of small size, small size, low equipment, extruder by the temperature limit of the cable. Insulation Materials Cross-linked anti-愓 悹 in the silane cross-linking system, contact with water that began to pay water or moisture conditions will be finished, the higher the temperature cross-linking rate for the production of low-quality cable. Worry radiation source energy relationship , Insulation Materials For the thickness of the insulation is not too thick, durable and not too thick insulation, insulated high temperature flame retardant cable. Irradiation cross-linked too thick, the presence of uneven irradiation phenomenon.
1) poor heat-resistant adhesive properties. In the case of exceeding the rated temperature of the wire, the wire is used for processing
Easy to cause the adhesion between the wire between the situation, Insulation Materials a serious lead to the formation of short-circuit insulation broken.
2) heat-resistant cutting performance is poor. Insulation Materials At temperatures above 200 ° C, the insulation of the wires becomes abnormally soft and is easily crimped by external forces.
3) Difficulty between batches of color. Processing process easy to scratch white hair, printing off and other issues
4) Insulation grade 150 ℃ XLPE insulation, so completely halogen-free and can be UL1581 standard VW-1 combustion experiments, and maintain excellent mechanical and electrical properties, Insulation Materials there are still some bottlenecks in the manufacturing technology, high cost.
5) of such materials insulated wire in the electrical and electronic connection line, there is no national standards.