Brick wet masonry considerations
1. brick requires slit filled with slurry, tile joint width shall conform to the design requirements.
2. after each block of bricks placed with wooden hammer or rubber hammer strokes in order to squeeze more than fire clay, make sure the brick with the shell completely snapped, should contact between brick and the firm. When you hit the bricks, should prevent inappropriate knock or fire-resistant mud of extrusion damage brick or damage starts to solidify.
3. in front of the brick, where fire-resistant mud hardening should scrape off the excess cement, if needed when filling fire-resistant mud in some places, blade-real new fireclay, masonry joint.
4. joint horizontal even vertical, arc surface joints tight, should ensure that the masonry with the same size represented by the device.
5. wall break joint, vaults and kiln in the CHOW ring of the circle should be used straight seam masonry. Masonry adapted to brick flat arc surface smooth. The geometry of masonry, the drawing requirements, to ensure the quality.
6. refractory brick support plate and flanges and other metal devices are not direct contact with the brick, fill in the devices should be coated with refractory mortar, refractory brick support should remain 10MM expansion joints under plate. Expansion joints can be stuffed in refractory fiber felt to protect the refractory brick support plate. Flanges and metal components can be implemented using fire-resistant mud closed to avoid metal devices in contact with hot gases.
7. from construction to production process, should prevent masonry damp and cold, but also prevent excessive temperatures in the early, made of refractory mortar up to strength.